Tuesday 2 April 2013

Back on top! Number 1 on Google, out of 2,340,000!

My recent ideas to improve my ranking have shot my page back to the top of the rankings on Google, if you search for "freelance artworker"!

Number 1, out of 2.34 million results!

It's the first time it's been at the top since 9th January 2013  :)  It's been riding high in the top 5-8 spots for 3 months, so I'm happy with that  :)

All I did was keep my blog updated from time to time, strengthen/improve some of the links, so that they contain "freelance artworker", wrote a little bit of content for the site, and a tiny redesign...

What it desperately needs is a proper redesign, but unfortunately, I'm not a designer...I've tried looking at some free templates, but none of them have really won me over yet

PS. my site can be found here: freelance artworker

No comments:

Post a Comment