Saturday 30 March 2013

Keeping the momentum going

While working on my redesign, I also noticed that my ranking had slipped one place to number eight on Google, when you search for "freelance artworker", so I updated my "about me" page to include more relevant links and key words...by the next day, I'd risen to number five  :)

However, it's already gone back to its previous number seven ranking again. So, as well as updating my blog (which might help it rise again), I've also created a new Google account - with more relevant naming - which now gives me a new Gmail address, YouTube username and Google+ account...hopefully a combination of these will add to it?

I also plan on uploading a video to youtube, about what being an artworker entails...hopefully all of this new, relevant content, coupled with stronger keywords, will help boost my ranking further.

Now I just need to finish redesigning my site!

No comments:

Post a Comment