Monday 7 January 2013

Success on Google! Top ten position! Number 4!

On my previous blog, I stated on 28th December, that I wanted to get my website into the top ten on Google, if you searched for "freelance artworker", as I was languishing at position 50-to-60-something...

10 days later, I've done it! My site is in the top ten...riding high at number 4!

I know it won't stay there on it's own...I'll have to keep working on my site, and making sure I keep my blog up-to-date - as content is king!

For some tips and advice on how I did it, please read the previous posts on this blog, and my previous blog



I guess that the only thing I can do, to try and top this - apart from keep it in the top ten - is to improve it's position...and one thing I haven't figured out is why Safari, Firefox and Chrome all have different results? Maybe because Chrome is Google's, it's more up-to-date? Personally, I prefer to use Firefox, so maybe my results are based on the cache...I might need to clear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment